The modern world is such that even kids desire to look fashionable, stylish and trendy. From babies in beanies to toddlers in suits & boots, time changed rather quickly than one could have ever imagined. Since style and cuteness go well hand in hand, most of the parents these days tend to fashion up their kids. If you too are a fashion loving and style-savvy parent then here are few ways you can make your little ones match your persona.
- No matter how old you are, fashion always remains the same for everyone but when you talk about toddlers you have to do things a bit differently.
- Often finding the right match or size for your kids tends to become a hectic and difficult task. Therefore, it is advised that you opt for the right resources.
- Often parents like to dress up their little ones just the way they themselves do. Well to be frank, this really is not a bad idea to do so only if you manage to do it right.
- The thing with kids fashion is that you can do a lot of experimentations because no matter what kids tend to carry everything they wear or may be their cuteness and innocence does.
- Dressing up your kids like angels and princess are all part of past now. Try what’s trending, go torn jeans and casual jackets for your toddlers.
No matter what, always keep trying new fashion and trends for your little ones because happy kids are the cutest kids.
Trust is what binds the world together. Without it, nothing would exist. But one has to earn trust by being honest and consistent at all times, be it a brand or any one is general. Studex has always believed in offering safe and painless ear-piercings. With technology and precision, Studex has managed to earn its trust. Today when it comes to piercings for sensitive skin and babies; Studex is a name that is synonymous.
We have always seen to it that we follow international procedures and standards with a check-list of all the essentials that are necessary for undergoing a safe, quick and painless piercings. Mothers can’t watch their angels cry no matter what. We value this beautiful bond and our ear-piercing technology is designed to ensure to keep both mothers and their little ones smiling. Our team of experts keep themselves updated with the latest trends form the world of studs and ear piercings. After years of research, Studex has manufactured a range of products which over the years has earned a lot of trust. With world-class piercing procedures and products, Studex ensures that it’s piercing procedures or specially designed studs will not ever hurt or lead to skin infections. We also offer aftercare solutions which keeps your skin away from allergies.
With so many reasons to trust in us, look nowhere else, when you are planning to get your little one’s ears pierced. Visit Studex, #HappyEarPiercing
Fashion is something that changes with the blink of an eye. Each day you would see new trends topping the charts and becoming favourites. It‘s hard to follow a particular trend and can sometimes be very confusing. But the basic rule that you need to know is that what you wear must match your accessories. Studex has the widest range of studs you can choose form. Our panel of designers keeps researching about the latest trends around the world and each collection of ours is designed keeping this in mind. From tiny simple studs to classy sparkling ones, we have something for every occasion.
Studs for every occasion
When you are at a grand event, it’s always advised to keep it classic and minimal. Go for soothing colours with pastel tones is you are not really sure what to wear. Try sporting funky coloured studs when you are clubbing, you are bound to grab all that attention.
Range of colours
For a safe bet, match the colour of your studs with that of your attire. You can never go wrong this way. But make sure you don’t overdo it, it can be a shade lighter or darker, no need to match colours exactly otherwise you would end up looking as if you’ve worn a school uniform.
Jewellery for your mood
Sometimes you just want to pamper yourself. Don’t wait for an occasion to do that. Open your wardrobe and look for something that you’ve never worn for a long long time. Try them and look at yourself in the mirror. We bet you’ll smile.
Today we have also tied-up with Sia Jewellery one of the leading designer jewellery brand. Our safe ear-piercing products are known all over the world for offering absolutely painless piercings. We make sure that your sensitive skin is always safe from any kind of allergies or infections. That’s the reason why our clients trust us and come back again.
Come, make the most of this association and look your sparking best.
Piercings though widely accepted nowadays are still considered a taboo especially in some educational institutions and workplaces. Also in some situations like an extended family gathering, it is also sometimes easier to hide unusual piercing than to be subject to glares, and a myriad of questions and comments about it. But such prejudice shouldn’t stop us from getting piercings to express ourselves. So go ahead and get a piercing but just cleverly hide it at places where it becomes necessary. You can remove your piercings at times when the situation demands it, and wear it again later. But it can be tiring to remove your piercings on a daily basis and it is also not advisable to do so especially during the healing process. So it is easier to just try and cover them by minimizing their appearance.
- Ear piercing is accepted among women but some forms of extreme ear piercings or multiple piercings are still not. Men with ear piercings are still sometimes subject to discrimination at conservative institution and organizations.
The easiest way to cover ear piercing among women is to let your hair down and cover your ears with it. If you don’t have hair that is long enough then you can wear clear jewellery that is made of materials like quartz or glass as they are visible to the naked eye only on close inspection. You could also try wearing flesh coloured plugs made of silicon or acrylic material to disguise the piercing. These coloured plugs are especially useful in cases of stretched ears to emulate the look of normal earrings. If you are in a hurry or stuck in situation with no access to any of the jewellery mentioned earlier, then just grab a scarf or a hat and cover it up.
- Tongue piercing is a very new trend and is mostly frowned upon in most cultures. The visibility of the tongue piercing depends on where it is placed on the tongue. The further back it is it is less visible. The easiest way to conceal it is by wearing a clear stud or jewellery that is the colour of the flesh of your tongue. The lesser you play with your piercing the lesser attention you will bring to it.
These suggestions are meant to be used only after the piercing is completely healed, and not on fresh piercings or during the healing period.