To make a statement people are turning towards getting Studs to adorn their body. The most common of it being ears! However, there is a lot of care that needs to be extended after getting your ears pierced. It is an exciting process to have the ears pierced. Be it the first time that you are doing or the second. Just ensure that the metal that you choose to adorn your ears with does not turn out to be allergic for you.
How do you care for your ears after piercing?
- Keep it clean! – Clean your hands thoroughly with water before cleaning the ear piercing that you have done. Make use of a cotton ball and apply a cleanser preferably antibiotic while cleaning the ear piercing.
Why do you need a stud?
- Mix and Match! – Once you have your ears pierced, you could just play around. Get some colourful studs for yourself and let them add that extra zing to your outfit or hairstyle.
- Pick your stud! – As per your preference you could have diamond, gold, plastic pieces or just sterling silver as a stud on your years. These studs not only look good but also enhance your overall appearance!
How do you store your stud?
- Infection free! – To keep your earrings dry and clean before storing them in a container. This would let you be infection free even if you let the earring be in the storage container even for a month.
- Storage options! – Earring holders, pill organizers even chocolate boxes could be used for storing your studs or earrings. Place the pairs individually and close the lid firmly.
If you still have doubts come down to Studex and get pampered with a new Stud! The expert care provided to you at Studex would not let you go out seeking out for care tips anywhere else. Feel the care that you receive at Studex and experience the difference.